SHOUT BOX

Personal Discussions between our Members (not related to Martina or Tennis)
Markus Doerig
Big Fan

Re: SHOUT BOX

Post by Markus Doerig »

@Rutherford: Switzerland is also hard hit with the Corona Virus, 10'000 infected (of around 7 Mil. inhabitents) ,some Regions are harder hit at the moment, specially Ticino (near Italy) and Geneva.

In my area it is still low quantities, but the Storm is coming.

Fortunately with my Job ,i can work from home without big Problems, but i also worry about my parents and friends, like i expect most of you do too.
Collective
Fan

Post by Collective »

Hello everyone. Insane times indeed. Like Markus, I am very fortunate to have a job that is mostly remote. Trips have been replaced with videoconferences, and the business coming down the pipe is slimming down, of course, but so far it looks like I'll have my paycheck at least for the next few months, same with my wife. A lot of friends and family are not in that situation, they are being let go or have to expose themselves every day because pausing work is not an option.

Take care everyone. We'll pull through this one.
Rutherford
Big Fan

Post by Rutherford »

Hello to Nina, Bob, Markus, Piero, and HIlairus.

Hilarius: Thanks for the lovely photo of Martina and her horse. It is appreciated.

Markus and Piero: Glad you guys are able to work remotely. I hope and pray all families are safe from this.

Me? I'm home taking classes online. lol.

Regards,

R
Tennispanther
Big Fan

Post by Tennispanther »

In Berlin we have now 2 562 Corona intected people. There are 90 infected in the district where I live. That's the second lowest number of cases of all 12 districts. I work in a library which have been closed due to Corona until at least April 19th. So I'm at home most of the time, I only leave the house for grocery shopping.
bobo
Fan

Post by bobo »

In the county where I live we have 1 Corona case. :D I work from home anyway so no change there.
hilarius
Fan

Post by hilarius »

Wimbledon 2020 cancelled
bobo
Fan

Post by bobo »

Wuhan Virus cases up 400% this past week in Delta County Colorado. There are now 5 cases!😮
bobo
Fan

Post by bobo »

The first case was a friend of mine. She had symptoms and got tested. She couldn't believe that she had tested positive. "It's impossible, there must be a mistake! I have over 300 rolls of toilet paper!!" :lol: :lol: :lol:
Tennispanther
Big Fan

Post by Tennispanther »

Toilet paper is sold out here nearly everywhere. It's really strange. :? At least we still have a reserve of 62 rolls in the house! :D
Markus Doerig
Big Fan

Post by Markus Doerig »

So you could share with us 🤪